BigWallop

Default Draughty sash windows - advice needed

"Ben C" wrote in message
Hi

My new home has gigantic sash windows in all the rooms. The light is

great,
but with colder temperatures fast arriving, I've realised how draughty

they
are. Does anyone have any advice on how to minimise the wind blowing
through all the gaps? I've not tackled this problem before and want to
consider all the options...

Thanks very much for any tips you can give.

Cheers,
Ben

You can buy clear plastic sheet and make piggy back double glazed units that
fit on the inside or outside of the main frames. If it's fitted properly,
then it seals the actual window sashes from outside world and stops anything
getting to them.