Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Sears Kenmore 90 series (natural) gas drier problem

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:28:04 -0500, "D. A. Tsenuf"
wrote:

-snip-
Looked at the www.repairclinic.com site, but there is not direction on how
to remove the front panel
I'm sure it's simple and obvious once you know how, but there is too much
possibility of doing it wrong and damaging something in the process of
opening it up

It's easy if you've done it before.g I think your dryer will be
this style-
http://www.repairclinic.com/0100_13.asp

At any rate- see the clips on the top of the front panel? [unplug
things first- there are open wires and bare contacts exposed]

You just pry the top with a screwdriver- prop it up out of your way.
Then you should be able to see a couple screws holding the front on.
[5 hands and a rubber neck are helpful]

Jim