Posted to alt.home.repair
D. A. Tsenuf D. A. Tsenuf is offline

Default Sears Kenmore 90 series (natural) gas drier problem

wrote in message
On May 31, 7:57 pm, "D. A. Tsenuf" wrote:
I have a Sears Kenmore 90 series (natural) gas drier.

It has been in use for 10 years

For some reason, the heater has stopped working
So basically everything is cold when it's running

Is there a website to walk me through the process of figuring out what
the
problem is and possibly fixing it ?

Thanks

In my experience...the burner is not lighting because the "glo-bar"
has cracked or broken. It is located close to the burner and is easy
to spot.

I also need a "How to get into your Sears Dryer for Dummies" manual, so that
I can figure out where the "glo-bar" is located
:-)