Posted to alt.home.repair
W. Watson W. Watson is offline

Default Shredded Plastic Tarp--Removing the Pieces

Unfortunately, my question was posted near the start of a long trip. Now I
have an opportunity to respond. Do you something a little more positive to say?

Pardon me, I forgot to mention the particles are about 1 mm in diameter. My
guess is there's a simple chemical that will do the job, that is, dissolve
them.
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"W. Watson" wrote:

Well, I had a meltdown with one my blue plastic tarps by leaving it in the
sun and outdoors too long. Little blue strands are now in the gravel and
some plant areas. How to get rid of them? Maybe there's something non-toxic
that will dissolve them? Other ideas?

Do you have opposing thumbs?

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)