Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message

snip

And when McCain wins we'll have to listen to the Democrats whine for the
next four years about "racism" and "sexism".

You're the first to make it to my "2008 election predictions" file. When
I pull it out in November, it may come back to bite you. g

--
Ed Huntress

Not exactly a prediction, more a hope, I think. Just a way to make the
rest of the sentence fit.

Jim

Yeah, yeah...you're having second thoughts. d8-)

One thing is for sure, Jim: no prediction now is better than any other.
Obama has an edge, but it's likely to slip back before it's all over.

--
Ed Huntress