Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default Hey, Gunner ...............

SteveB wrote:

I need ..........

The following DEAD equipment...............

A camera used in a surveillance system.
A box that looks like a battery box.
A small solar collector panel.
A small parabolic antenna off anything, but the dish being about a foot in
diameter.
Enough cables and fittings and important looking stuff to make it look like
the real deal. Must look believable. I'll pay shipping.

Our cabin subdivision was broken into. My cabin was spared, and they think
it was because of my fake cameras. I want to put one mondo one at the main
gate, and have it look ominous.

You got said stuff? You can e mail me at and
we'll talk.

Steve

Go to SuperCircuits.com and you can probably get the real thing for next
to nothing. They have some really good prices on surveillance equipment.

Jim