Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............

"Mark Rand" wrote in message

When it comes down to actually voting for a black man for
president I can see a lot of white people pulling the handle for McCain at
the last minute. Just look at the 90% of black voters that Obama gets, you
can't tell me that's not about race. To think the whites are any different
is a fantasy. So I wouldn't be all that surprised to see McCain win
because
as advanced as America likes to pretend it is it may still be too racist
vote a black man into the presidency.

What makes you say he's black?

Last time I looked, he was a half-breed. He's as much white as black!

As to Ed's comments about his priest. I would hope that a president of the
USA
wouldn't go listening to priests or his/her god for advice when making
decisions. That would be the behaviour of a mad man...

It's hard to read the extent to which any individual is really influenced by
his religion or religious leaders, but I strongly suspect that Obama draws a
distinct line between spiritual issues and his political judgment.

--
Ed Huntress