Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............

Hawke wrote in article

I'm sure that all the right wing republicans who voted for Bush and will
next vote for McCain will be appalled by Obama's mistakes after nearly a
year of non stop campaigning. The same people who will not be bothered by
McCain's gaffes that will come in the next few months.

Just taking a cue from the liberal reaction to both Hillarious' and B.
Hussein's gaffes.

Sadly, the right wing will never understand when it's time to make a

change,
to move in a different direction. They will always have to be dragged

into
the future, kicking and screaming all the way.

]
You make it sound as though anybody who disagrees with your POV should have
no say in what the future should be....just to follow you and YOUR
decisions, and "...be dragged into (YOUR) future...." without any input..

That's so typically liberal.....

........yet, the next thing you mention is "choice."

This election will be a
simple choice; .....At this point I'd vote for
anyone who can walk and chew gum at the same time as long as he's not a
republican.

Hawke

So, you've made YOUR choice.

Why are you so against others having the right to make THEIR OWN choices -
even if it differs from yours?

BTW - Posted any metal-related content lately???