Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Here is another Deck......Pacific Ocean Style

The handrails I have developed over the years.....
I have a easy special way to make them.
jloomis
"The Damicos" wrote in message
jloomis formulated the question :
this Deck was more my style....View of the Pacific Ocean
north..........Hexagon patterns........very inviting.
jloomis

Another beautiful deck. I really like the center of the octagon. And the
handrails are a really nice touch; mind if I use 'em?

By the way, looks like you celebrated a bit much before taking the 3rd
picture. I assume you didn't get hurt when you fell down!?