Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............

On May 30, 9:35 pm, "Hawke" wrote:

She's too diplomatic to come out and say it outright but she's trying to get
the point across to the powers that be that if it comes down to a black man
vs. a white man this November the chances are the white man is going to win.
Oh, it'll be close but it'll be a loss for the black guy because too many
whites won't vote for a black candidate and that includes Democrats as well.
We just saw this in the Kentucky and West Virginia primaries. I think she
believes that she's the only person who can defeat McCain and that the
racism in this country won't allow Obama to win in a head to head against
McCain. I think she has a real good point too.

Hawke

On the other hand there are a lot of voters that will not vote for a
woman. She has complained about sexism among the Democrats being the
reason she is losing.
She must believe the Republicans are less sexist than the Democrats if
she believes she has a better chance against McCain.
Dan