Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lavatory Pans

In article ,
Huge writes:
(+ It also flushes really well. It seems to have assistance from mains pressure
plumbed into the pan to provide a jet of water giving the, er, payload, an
initial acceleration before the cistern washes it down the soil pipe. I wonder
if you can get those here, too?)

If it's the same as the US ones I've used, it's directly mains water
powered, with no cistern. Yes, that jet always clears the pan - if the
outlet is blocked, the pan contents come flying out in your face (not
from personal experiance, I'm pleased to say)...

--
Andrew Gabriel