Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............

John R. Carroll wrote:
I wonder what she thinks she's doing?

I can only guess, but she may be playing brinkmanship over money. I
heard a couple of weeks ago that she was pushing Obama's campaign to
cover her campaign losses, but I haven't heard anything since. He had
indicated then that he would talk about it. Maybe the talks haven't
gone her way and she's turning up the screws.

But that's only a guess.

HRC won't give up until the party shuts her down. Listen to her talk and
read some of the crap she has written. It is REAL obvious that she feels
she is entitled to be President because she has all the proper ideas and
methods to run the US. You should hear her talk when she is giving the
normal "We MUST control Blah,Blah" style speech. I can honestly say that
the person she reminds me most of is Joe Stalin. Same arrogant attitude
and same speech patterns.

--
Steve W.