Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ZIP drive to swap...

Vaughn Simon wrote:

"Dave August" wrote in message
Just thought one of you guys running an OOOLLLDDD Dos box as a CNC thingie and
already had a drive might want the disks for the price of shipping...

Yep, you never know. Just a couple years ago, I was hunting down 5.25"
floppy drives on E-Bay and was glad to find them. They were the only thing that
would work in our old Siemens phone switches. We had an old DOS machine with a
bit copier (so that we could copy backup floppys) that I wouldn't have sold for
$10,000.

I still have at least 50 5.25" drives if you need any more.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida