Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............

On Fri, 30 May 2008 21:07:55 +0100, with neither quill nor qualm, Mark
Rand quickly quoth:

On Thu, 29 May 2008 20:42:30 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

snip long list of reasons to vote for Obama

It's time to talk about the real Barack Obama. In an election of
firsts, let's first make sure we elect the person who is qualified to
be our president in a nuclear age during a global civilizational war.

I hadn't realised you were one of his supporters. He certainly seems to be the
only one of the three that won't end up destroying your country.

Isn't it nice to be given a real choice of direction?

Unless you're just trying to rile me, you've misquoted me there, Mark.
I can't stand Bama. I'll likely be voting for the lesser evil, McCain.

--

To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want to change
the world who are causing all the trouble --Anonymous