Silvan

Default Enlarging an existing door knob hole...HELP!

David B. Chamberlain wrote:

information, and are now staring at a 1-1/2" hole where a 1-3/4" hole is
supposed to be. Now you can fix such vexations. Simply screw the hole saw

Too bad it's a mail order thing. I generally stay away from mail order.

That sounds very useful to have around.

As far as a me too answer, I was going to suggest using a hole saw or fly
cutter to make a plug the size of the old hole, and using that to guide in
a new hole saw. I don't know if that would work. The mail order gadget
sounds much better though.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16952 Approximate word count: 508560