Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default Radial Arm Saw Table - Help, please

"Hoosierpopi" wrote

Particularly interesting was the combination of the mitre saw into the
same table as the RAS. I have a 12" Combination Mitre saw that I could
fit into this project to kill another bird with the effort.

I don't know if you can get pictures/illustrations of Norm's setup on the
Old Yankee Workshop. His table goes a considerable distance down the side
of his workshop/barn. He includes both his radial arm saw and the miter saw
in the extended tables. They are in two different locations. But both use
the same table. He has some extensive storage underneath the tables as
well.