Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Linda Fox Linda Fox is offline

Default Electric cars a step nearer mainstream?

On Fri, 30 May 2008 09:58:16 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Well, you made several meaningless statements about the bus drive ...

Name at least one.

I've
never seen a professional bovine

I suppose if I kindly point out that it wasn't me who wrote that, you
will say you never said it was, at which point I shall start to wonder
why you mentioned it in the first place.

and how do you know what the driver
intended?

where have I suggested that I do? I did say "sounds like..." and
having had two friends who drove buses in Cambridge (how many have you
had?) I know from what they've told me about some of the abuse that
they get (like one who was threatened because the previous two buses
hadn't shown up) that that's what they feel like sometimes.

If it was the line about PMT, look up irony in your dictionary of
humour

Your opinions say more about you than about the driver :-)

cliché cliché cliché

Linda ff