Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Tim Ward Tim Ward is offline

Default Electric cars a step nearer mainstream?

"Dan Sheppard" wrote in message
Frank Erskine wrote:
I don't have a TV. Virtually all broadcast TV that I've seen in recent
years has been dumbed down tosuch an extent that the company known as
'TV Licensing' can't offer me value for money, so I eschew their
product.

I'm guessing they still invoice the entire country, as it's cheaper
that way, and then use a warrant to search your premsises to prove you
don't use their product if you complain?

Nope. Haven't heard from them for many years.

--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board - www.brettward.co.uk/canb