Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default This is supposed to be an election where all the votes are counted, not a Madonna concert !

Bob F wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Bob F wrote:

Not for Democrats. Usually.

Republicans are generally "rule oriented." Democrats are generally
"goal oriented."

Republicans tend to accept the end if it follows the stated rules,
Democrats tend to adjust the rules to accomplish the desired results.

Boy is this a pile. The republicraps are the ones who are ignoring
the law and the constitution when it suits their purposes.

Huh?

Warrentless searches, torture, habius corpus,.....

Janet Reno was fired when Bush took office.

--
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes
- and I see many of them in the audience here today - our sense of patriotism