Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Fake Square D Circuit Breakers (RECALL)

RBM wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
RBM wrote:

OK, that's not what I heard. All I heard was that there were counterfeits
that were being recalled, once identified, but nothing about failing to
trip

I hadn't "heard" anything but that's the first sentence of the link in the
earlier posting...

Sure, now you're telling me I should read the links!!! I saw this
yesterday, and as so much crap comes across my screen, I didn't pay too much
attention to it

Well, if you're going to pay enough attention to ask questions...