Posted to alt.home.repair
dumb_fishie99 dumb_fishie99 is offline

Default need flashlight that takes a regular edison light bulb

you know, the kind that you jsut screw in to any old light socket. I
need some kind of flashlight
so I can take it with me to areas with no electric socket available.
I don't want a regular scoop
light like I coudl get at any hardware store because that is not very
portable.

I have a reason for wanting it - I want to screw in my edison-type red
led light bulb
and take it to work with me. It's not one of those super-bright red
led flaslights,
it's a lot larger than that, but uses low watts.

Has anyone heard of such a thing? Can I get this at some hardware
store?