Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Ed is offline

Default Sanded vs unsanded grout

"evodawg" wrote in message
news:Qiq%j.4016$fk.2461@trnddc06...

If I get your description right I would use grout caulk instead of
grout.
Grout with some latex silicon mix. You use it between tile and
bathtubs and
tile and sinks also at corners. It comes in a caulking tubes for use
in
caulking guns. You can get it sanded or nonsanded, it depends on how
large
a gap you have between the tile and sink.

I just got Polyblend Ceramic Tile Caulk at HD. However, it says "do
not use in areas with
constant water exposure." To me, the kitchen sink seems like a lot of
water exposure. Maybe
the mean not to use where it will be under water all the time?

Ed