Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Radial Arm Saw Table - Help, please

Hoosierpopi wrote:
So, I have this table frame 10' long and 26" deep and, now, need to
figure out how best to mount the saw to it.

I simply cut an opening in the table the size of the saw's sacrifical
table--in reality, I actually just butted the table tops to it on the
sides and left it proud at the front by about 6" or so.

To mount the saw I used angle iron (1-1/2 x 1 x 3/16) and drilled (the
1" side) for mounting using the provided holes in the saw for its stand.
Mounted the angles so that had room for a nut on either side of the
bolts to use for leveling the saw to the table.