Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dallas Dallas is offline

Default Absurd, right? The 30 foot phone line

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message

I HATE dealing with foreign tech support!!! They are almost always
incompetent and always imply you are stupid

Absolutely!

They told me to contract one of the area repair guys to check my house wires
*at my expense*.

I asked them, "Why check my house when I've disconnected the house and have
run the line directly to the box?"

"Oh, it might be bad wiring or a filter"....

Then I would repeat myself, "I'm not connected to the house wiring! I'm
directly connected to the phone company!"

Honestly, they really just don't get it and I'm having the problem of their
horrible accents... I really can't understand them half the time.

They're like little robots that have been given a command they don't
understand... "Does not compute, does not compute.... spark... spark..
zzzt".

Grrrr

Dallas