Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default ZIP drive to swap...

Larry Jaques wrote:

Shirkit ****ty (Circuit City) has the WD 500GB My Book drives on sale
for $90 right now. They take a wall wart. My new ROCK doesn't. It's
USB powered, fully portable. The Toshibas, Seagates, and WD Passport
drives up to 320GB all use USB but they run as high as $190 at Wally
World.

--

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi

Bless you, Larry!

I printed out your message and took it to CC.
As it turned out there was a $40 manufacturers rebate to bring the price
down to 79.99.

But I refuse to buy stuff with rebates any more - too often burned.

So I was going to leave driveless, but caught the manager and bitched
about manufacturers rebates in general.

So he dropped the price on the spot!
I got two of them for $80 each.

Terabyte. There is a bizarre word for ya.
Who'da thunk?

Richard

--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne