Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default small spiral-ratchet (Yankee-type) screwdriver

On Mon, 26 May 2008 20:02:09 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

The closest I have to your requirement is a ratchet driver that came in
a socket set - has a hex mount end and forward and reverse ratchet. Alas
no yankee style action.

I know the sort of thing - I must have one or three kicking around.
Chocolate teapot generally, except one I have which is like a tiny
version of a socket-set-type ratchet, that takes 1/4" hex bits, has a
handle about 3" long and is priceless for getting at fasteners even a
chubby is too big for.

--
John Stumbles

The floggings will continue until morale improves