Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave August Dave August is offline

Default Ebay stuff...what do I with with em?

Tough call,,

Either '72 to swig more J.D. with Pig Pen,
or '80 and take that job Bill Gates offered me...

--.- Dave

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On a whim, since Ive purchased from them before, and can do local
pickup...I bid on and won
Ebay #s
330235906492

LAMBDA REGULATED POWER SUPPLY LK-361-FMOV

This 150lb pig is a 220volt 1ph input power supply, with switched
voltages from 6vts to 40vts DC, at up to 60 amps per range with
switchable current limiting from 3-60 amps

snip

You're building a "Time Machine"! I can tell, I want to go too! Let's go
back and slap Cliff's mother for a start. Then we could tell "young me"
to do something useful with his life.