Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] d29602960@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wireless World February 1965

On 26 May, 16:17, jkn wrote:
I have a fair few articles clipped and/or scanned from WW going back
to that period. Amusing how, as fast as they changed their name to get
rid of the 'old-fashioned' term 'wireless' ... that's it's come back
into fashion!

Anyway .. I don't have a copy of that article ... but if you go you
any library, and fill out the details on an 'Inter-library loan
request form', they will get you a photocopy of the article. It will
take a few weeks, and cost you a couple of quid or so, but you will
get it.

If you know anyone at a decent university then they are pretty likely
to have stocks of WW going back that far. I have photocopies from the
late 1950's of some of the early days of solid-state audio design
which went on in the pages of WW, grabbed from when I worked at UCL
briefly.

HTH
J^n

Hi again,

Many thanks for looking through your back issues of Wireless World.
Thanks also for the tip on 'Inter-library loan request forms", thats
handy to know.

As luck would have it someone had a copy of the article in question
and has e-mailed me a copy but thanks again for trying.

Best wishes,

Des.