Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default How do I keep robins from pecking at my window/pooping on my deck?

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"Jordan" wrote:

I know it has a nest under the deck so in the fall I am going to clear it
out and screen in the ledges under the deck so the can't come back next
year, but I need to keep them off my deck this year because it is
ridiculous. What can I do to keep them away from the deck and stop them
from pecking on my windows and crapping on my car?

Find the nest and feed the eggs/chicks to a cat, then get some .22
birdshot for the parents. Anyone have a good recipe for robins?

They make a good gumbo.

Steve