Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ZIP drive to swap...

Moving pictures from computer to computer or documents or programs...

I have a SanDisk 2GB gave the 1G to my son.
Then upgraded so now I have to - I bought a 8GB Verbatim.

Both carried programs to protect files and password... - I deleted that crap.
Saved a lot of space.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
On Mon, 26 May 2008 02:23:06 -0500, the renowned cavelamb himself
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 25 May 2008 21:31:37 -0500, Ignoramus22089
wrote:

As much as I wish you success selling these, I doubt that you will get
very far with 100mb ZIP drives. I use USb hard drives for backup and
also rdiff-backup for remote backup from home to work.

4 gig flash drives are $15
8 gigs are $25

Wherebouts?

I just bought a couple of 2 gig for 9$ each at CompUSA.
Would love ot have half a dozen big ones.

Richard

Kingston 4G flash USB drives for 15.99 with free shipping from Newegg.

Other than the barfy purple color coding, they're great. You can get
faster ones, but they cost more.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany