Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andy Asberry Andy Asberry is offline

Default electric stun fish

On Mon, 26 May 2008 06:31:08 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

I seem to remember a guy getting in trouble for fishin' crappie with
electricity...

I've got a large koi pond that has way too may fish. Many of them are not
desirable color. (Offspring tend to revert back toward a carp like fish)

I'd like to net out as many as I can and then kill off the rest before I
restock. Can it be done with electricity? How? other ideas?

Karl

I'm surprised a big apple grower like you ain't thinking of the tax
angle.

Have a fishing tournament for scout troops or special needs kids and
take a tax deduct.

--Andy Asberry--