Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default This is supposed to be an election where all the votes are counted, not a Madonna concert !

Nate Nagel wrote:
clifto wrote:
wrote:

On Fri, 23 May 2008 18:29:25 -0500, "HeyBub"

You really do hate the laws that protect us, don't you?

You mean allowing the President to lie and get away with it is making
me safer? I don't think so.

What you or I believe or what you or I think is irrelevant. What can be
proven is all:

There's an interesting timeline on terroristic activities available. It
concludes with:

2004
There were no successful attacks inside the United States or against
American interests abroad.

2005
There were no successful attacks inside the United States or against
American interests abroad.

2006
There were no successful attacks inside the United States or against
American interests abroad.

2007
There were no successful attacks inside the United States or against
American interests abroad.

2008
So far, there have been no successful attacks inside the United States or
against American interests abroad.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../05/020600.php