Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7406 Ignoramus7406 is offline

Default Ebay stuff...what do I with with em?

On 2008-05-26, Jim Stewart wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On a whim, since Ive purchased from them before, and can do local
pickup...I bid on and won
Ebay #s
330235906492

LAMBDA REGULATED POWER SUPPLY LK-361-FMOV

This 150lb pig is a 220volt 1ph input power supply, with switched
voltages from 6vts to 40vts DC, at up to 60 amps per range with
switchable current limiting from 3-60 amps

Picture didnt show the volt ranges very well, but hoped..hoped that it
would be adjustable downwards. Thought it might make a decent
electro-deruster.

Any suggestions to other uses?

An avionics shop might pay good money for it.
Try an ad in Trade-a-Plane.

I think that all avionics shops are well stocked up with this sort of
stuff. The power supplies are good, but there is an excess of them.
I sold a bunch of PP-1104C/G supplies, of similar kind, they only
fetch $150 or so. Ham people like them.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/