Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ctops.legal ctops.legal is offline

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

On May 25, 11:58*am, bz wrote:
"ctops.legal" wrote in news:d224cf89-0461-40a5-9604-
:

On May 24, 10:43*am, bz wrote:
"ctops.legal" wrote in news:20fd4783-628b-4d91-
:

I use thunderbird to read my e-mails.
I do a ctrl-U to view the source, which includes the headers.
Other programs have ways also. Takes some practice to understand the
headers.http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html

"thunderbird " as in the email client ?

Yes, the one from mozilla.

, I had no idea thunderbird
mail client had such a feature.

As I suggested, readhttp://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html

, there is some custom software I have
been hearing about but can't find it, is the thunderbird procedure
ctrl-U give correct ip information

Depending on what you mean by 'correct ip information', yes.

You need to understand what the header of the e-mail message gives you.
The only information that is 'completely trustworthy' is the LAST information
added by YOUR mail server when it is contacted by the server that sends it
the e-mail message.
Older header information could be forged [but is often correct].

A program/service such as samspade can be used to find more information on
the server that sent the e-mail to your mail server.

--
bz * * *73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

* remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

Whts I mean is the correct ip info, the sorcecode that makes
thunderbird have the ctrl-U feature must have been written into a
custom software package ?

ctops.legal