Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7406 Ignoramus7406 is offline

Default Ebay stuff...what do I with with em?

It can make a decent electro-anything.

I have a similar one with a slightly smaller range, but 110v.

I use it for testing DC motors, running laptops lacking power
supplies, and so on.

On 2008-05-26, Gunner Asch wrote:
On a whim, since Ive purchased from them before, and can do local
pickup...I bid on and won
Ebay #s
330235906492

LAMBDA REGULATED POWER SUPPLY LK-361-FMOV

This 150lb pig is a 220volt 1ph input power supply, with switched
voltages from 6vts to 40vts DC, at up to 60 amps per range with
switchable current limiting from 3-60 amps

Picture didnt show the volt ranges very well, but hoped..hoped that it
would be adjustable downwards. Thought it might make a decent
electro-deruster.

Any suggestions to other uses?

Other item I purchased was

BECKMAN 7200 DIGITAL CONTROLLER (330234947588)

I think,,,think that these are programable temperature controllers,
useful for running a heat treating furnace

There are (5) in the lot, if anyone wants to purchase one from me.
I only need at most (2)

Beckman doesnt seem to have the manual available without going through
all sorts of bull****

Btw..the seller is good....but there is one catch..they charge
handling....Usually for small items...$10 for the "fill the box with
foam"..however..I was EXTREMELY ****ed off to be charged $44 for
"handling" for the two auction items above, for local pickup.

I nearly always leave the foam and box behind when I pick the stuff
up. Ive bought a fair amount of stuff from them in the last couple
months...with NO break on "handling", which is often far more than
what I paid for the item originally.

Im having to reevaluate my future puchases from them......

And emailing them is like ****ing into the wind. Calling them is
better.

When I ask them if they have say...a function generator for sale, they
say no, then 2 days later one goes up on auction. selling for less
than what Id pay cash...

Koreans...shrug.

Gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars
exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"
•£Ä •£Ä •£Ä •£Ä •£Ä •£Ä •£Ämariposa rand mair theal

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/