Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default small spiral-ratchet (Yankee-type) screwdriver

On Sun, 25 May 2008 22:22:36 +0100, Tanner-'op wrote:

Have a look at this link:

http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?...&itemID=111110

I think the 'pump-action' refers to how you change bits on it - it doesn't
seem to be a spiral-ratchet type driver.

It's an American firm but it may well give you a starting point for soem
digging - especially if you use the term
"pump action screwdriver" in a search engine.

Tried that. Seems google now returns results from its groups archive:

small spiral-ratchet (Yankee-type) screwdriver - uk.d-i-y | Google ...
"pump action screwdriver" in a search engine. You could also have look through the on-line Buck & Hickman tool catalogue - link he ...
groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_thread/thread/3b88efc260946b32 - 158k - 14 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

recursion: see recursion :-)

You could also have look through the on-line Buck & Hickman tool
catalogue - link he

http://bhinone.farnell.com/jsp/searc...ame=Hand+Tools

Thanks, had a look but there seems no way to specify other than length and
bit size/type and I didn't fancy trawling through 1117 'drivers looking
for one - which would probably be out of stock :-)

--
John Stumbles

Ohnosecond
Instant in time when you realise that you've just made a BIG mistake.