Posted to uk.d-i-y
petercharlesfagg[_2_] petercharlesfagg[_2_] is offline

Default Lavatory Pans

My wife and I as we increase in years find it more and more difficult
to use these low profile lavatories.

They may be all the vogue and an essential for 'modern' homes but are
the very devil to stand up from as the joints sieze up!

We have been looking and asking in B&Q, Bathstore, Homebase, General
plumbers etc. to obtain the old, dare I say it, 'Bog standard loo'!

Nobody appears to stock such items any longer!

Can anyone suggest an online supplier, we have tried using Google etc.
but it always comes up as the so called 'modern' design!

Regards, Peter Charles Fagg