Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

bz wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
:

James Sweet wrote:

I'm in the US and I despise spam, more than one email address I've had
has been rendered useless by the enormous volume of spam that makes it
in. I've had much better luck since I switched to gmail and set up a
number of disposable email forwards through trashmail.net, now whenever
I start getting spam from one, I can just drop it and switch to another.

I use 'Mailwasher' to bounce the garbage as undeliverable.

NO!!!!!
NEVER bounce mail unless you can _guarantee_ that it goes to the ACTUAL
sender!!!!

snip

Am I invisible or something? Are you blocking posts from giganews, ex-
supernews? I replied somewhat less aggressively with the same advice
some days ago and was ignored. In fact all of my replies in various
newsgroups over the last few days have been ignored and others making
similar replies later get responses ;(

My posts are showing up in the google archives however...

Just wondering,

Michael