Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If ya don't feel good ... pay attention!

On Sat, 24 May 2008 17:07:32 -0800, "SteveB"
toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote

I'll be able to fish off the dock in a few weeks. Might use my boat
after first of August or so. Won't get much outdoor riflery this
year, oh well.

We were thinkin' about y'all yesterday, with apple trees going nuts
with blooms around here right now.

What's up? Pardon my late entry into this. My hard drive crashed, and so
did I, spending six days in the hospital. We're back now. Give me the
short version.

Steve

What happened to you Steve? 6 days in the hospital????

Thats serious

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.