Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default small spiral-ratchet (Yankee-type) screwdriver

John Stumbles wrote:

Anyone know of a small spiral-ratchet (yankee-type) screwdriver which
takes standard hex-shaft screwdriver bits?

Struck me it would be ideal for fixing pipe clips as the cordless drill is
invariably tied up with a drill bit so I usually end up driving the screws
with an ordinary screwdriver.

Rapid electronics (Radpidonline co uk) do one too. But TBH a £5
value 2.4v screwdriver would beat the stuffing out of a spiral thing.
Yankees may have seemed like a move forward from a trad
screwdriver, but compared to even the worst small power tool
theyre just pants.

NT