Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tanner-'op Tanner-'op is offline

Default small spiral-ratchet (Yankee-type) screwdriver

John Stumbles wrote:
Anyone know of a small spiral-ratchet (yankee-type) screwdriver which
takes standard hex-shaft screwdriver bits?

Struck me it would be ideal for fixing pipe clips as the cordless
drill is invariably tied up with a drill bit so I usually end up
driving the screws with an ordinary screwdriver.

John,

Have a look at this link:

http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?...&itemID=111110

It's an American firm but it may well give you a starting point for soem
digging - especially if you use the term
"pump action screwdriver" in a search engine.

You could also have look through the on-line Buck & Hickman tool catalogue -
link he

http://bhinone.farnell.com/jsp/searc...ame=Hand+Tools

If there's a problem with the address wrap - try this tinyurl.com link:

http://tinyurl.com/63rku2

Tanner-'op