Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ctops.legal ctops.legal is offline

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

On May 24, 10:43*am, bz wrote:
"ctops.legal" wrote in news:20fd4783-628b-4d91-
:

Yea by coincidence I was discussing in another group Spamcop, and
Carnivore, aka DCS1000 which is a hardware gaget that any honorable
ISP would not allow, but do you guys know of a computer based software
retail/custom that will extract the header information from emails ?

I use thunderbird to read my e-mails.
I do a ctrl-U to view the source, which includes the headers.
Other programs have ways also. Takes some practice to understand the
headers.http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html

--
bz * * *73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

* remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

"thunderbird " as in the email client ?, I had no idea thunderbird
mail client had such a feature, there is some custom software I have
been hearing about but can't find it, is the thunderbird procedure
ctrl-U give correct ip information ?

ctops.legal