Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default If ya don't feel good ... pay attention!

It's a wonder that a lot of you guys are still alive. I guess I'll chalk
that up to improvements in medical treatment because the lifestyle a large
number of you guys engaged in was bound to catch up with you. Heavy coffee
drinking, smoking cigarettes, eating like ****, not exercising, avoiding
doctors, man, what the hell were you guys thinking? No wonder the women
all
live longer. They're clearly smarter. It sounds like some of you wanted a
short life. Either that or you are incredibly ignorant about how to be
healthy. Now that you all have had heart procedures maybe some of you will
actually change your habits. But knowing men as I do I think a better bet
is
to expect early funerals for a lot of you guys.

Hawke

Can yew say condescending? I knew yew could.

- Fred Rogers -