Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default The US Weather Bureau....

On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:07:41 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Fri, 23 May 2008 15:36:35 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

The US Weather Bureau has issued a WINTER storm warning for Arizona!
As much as 1.5 FEET of snow is predicted for the higher elevations.
It's finally reached 70°F at 3:30PM in Phoenix...
and I finally got my pool wiring changes made between downpours ;-)
...Jim Thompson

The first step to solving a problem is to blame someone or something.
In this case, it's all the aerosols and particulates that burning
forests, jet condensation trails, and fossil fuels has dumped into the
atmosphere. Throw in a few volcanoes for good effect. All that
causes "global dimming", general cooling, and may conceivably
precipitate another ice age through loss of albedo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming

[snip]

What's lacking is a catchy name. "Global Warming" and "Climate
Change" have an alarmist apocalyptic ring to them. Something equally
dramatic should be selected. "Global Dusting" just doesn't sound
right. Although awkward, perhaps "Global Loss of Albedo" will suggest
to the GUM (great unwashed masses) that this is a serious loss of
something they never knew they had. Dunno. Hire a PR company.

As always, don't forget to conclude all publications with "More
research is necessary" to insure continued funding.

Maybe tie it to libido ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Shrillary Clinton: Candidate of choice by the bigot states, thus
by Clinton reasoning, the best candidate for the Democrat Party?