Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default If ya don't feel good ... pay attention!

On Sat, 24 May 2008 13:08:47 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

Don, I'm glad to see you're one of the lucky ones. Others are here one day
gone the next.

I see its already changed your habits. I don't think I've ever seen you post
at 6:30 in the morning. Aren't you a night owl?

So, the important question. When did Doc say you can hold a fishin' rod
again? A couple years ago, a doc told me I should quit fishin' for a while.
I went right out and got another doc.

I'll be able to fish off the dock in a few weeks. Might use my boat
after first of August or so. Won't get much outdoor riflery this
year, oh well.

We were thinkin' about y'all yesterday, with apple trees going nuts
with blooms around here right now.