Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about Circuit Breaker

On May 24, 11:58�am, "Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote:
wrote in message ...
On Fri, 23 May 2008 20:47:44 -0700 (PDT), terry
And yes, breakers do go bad, just like everything else. �If this
breaker has tripped several times in the past, you probably have too
much on it, the breaker died from heat buildup. If you do hire an
electrician, you might have them install a separate (dedicated)
circuit and outlet for the microwave, because microwave ovens use

lots
of power.

OK, thanks. I did just buy a new microwave and it does have more power
than the old one, so that was probably the problem? I don't know if
the circuit is already a dedicated line, but that particular switch in
the circuit box, only controls the power to the microwave and nothing
else, so that would already be a dedicated line, or not? I told you
I'm ignorant about electricity, and I'm sure you have no trouble
believing that. :-)

Cheri

try new microwave on different breaker.........