Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

"ctops.legal" wrote:

Mike you really hate spam don't you, I am just curious you in the
UK ?, and you don't have "infinite ignorance" your an intense
individual I like that and where I'm at complaints from private
citizens are like standing on top of Mt. Everest (alone) and yelling
for a cup of hot chocolate, if you don't fine a law suit you can't
even get access to basic public records. Honestly spam is not a big
problem here in the US, there is to many scamers trying to prey on old
people that can't even start a computer, crack dealers are more
ethecial than most lawyers, judges make up there own sets of rules for
the court, complaints what a joke, what you say, oh nyea my friend is
making me a USB x USB interface he said it's simple and it's will be
tweaked, see you can make any hardware you want in the US just don't
try to make $ on it., hey what's up with Google's new "Validation: For
verification purposes please type the characters you see in the
picture below or the numbers you hear by clicking the accessibility
icon" deal ?

ctops.legal

Yes, I am in the US, and I hate spam. As far as tracking down public
information, I do fairly well. I had a friend selling pet supplies at a
flea market who was being harassed by another dealer who bragged that no
one would ever find out where she lived. We got her full name, and
within 15 minutes online I had found her street address on an open
database, and printed out a map for my friends. Then they drove up and
down the street a few times, till they were sure they saw the woman
peeking out her front door at their marked vehicle.

The change at Google is because spammers have developed automated
software to create new accounts. The change slows them down, because
they have to crack a 'captcha' (The graphic you have to decode and type
in) for every message they post. So far it's working, because what spam
I am seeing today is mostly posted from other news servers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida