Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

James Sweet wrote:

I'm in the US and I despise spam, more than one email address I've had
has been rendered useless by the enormous volume of spam that makes it
in. I've had much better luck since I switched to gmail and set up a
number of disposable email forwards through trashmail.net, now whenever
I start getting spam from one, I can just drop it and switch to another.

I use 'Mailwasher' to bounce the garbage as undeliverable. If they
are expecting to do business with their email address, the more bounced
mail, the better to plug their inbox and prevent real customers from
contacting them. I have never abandoned an e-mail address, but I have
had to change ISPs quite a few times as they went out of business, or
couldn't tell the truth about their technical problems. That old, "The
problem is on your end" doesn't work when you have a half dozen working
computers that have the same problem, all at once.

.. I still have my Netscape E-mail address that is at least ten years
old. That account was created two days after I went online. The E-mail
account from my ISP received 13 identical pieces of spam the first day,
so I replied to every one of them, telling them what to do with their
'custom painted hardhats'. I got a nasty email back, telling me that I
had no right to 'spam them' with thirteen replies becasue it filled
their tiny inbox, but they were within their rights to send me e-mail
because they were in business. I told them they had sent me 13 pieces of
their crap advertising, and the next time I would send two replies. A
third time would get for, and continue to go up, by the power of two. I
never got another e-mail from them. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell