Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Question about Circuit Breaker

Thanks to all, I appreciate it.

Cheri

John Grabowski wrote in message ...

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
I have a circuit breaker that won't switch back on for my microwave.
It has gone off a couple of times in the past few years, but now it
won't switch on. Do these switches go bad singly, since the rest of
them are fine, or is there some trick besides an electrician to

switch
it back on. TIA

--
Cheri

Circuit breakers can go bad and it has been my observation that those

with
large continuous loads seem to fail more than those with less of a

load.
Before you change the circuit breaker, unplug your microwave oven and

then
try and reset the breaker. If it resets with the microwave

unplugged, you
may have a problem with the appliance.