Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet[_2_] James Sweet[_2_] is offline

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

Mike you really hate spam don't you, I am just curious you in the
UK ?, and you don't have "infinite ignorance" your an intense
individual I like that and where I'm at complaints from private
citizens are like standing on top of Mt. Everest (alone) and yelling
for a cup of hot chocolate, if you don't fine a law suit you can't
even get access to basic public records. Honestly spam is not a big
problem here in the US, there is to many scamers trying to prey on old
people that can't even start a computer, crack dealers are more
ethecial than most lawyers, judges make up there own sets of rules for
the court, complaints what a joke, what you say, oh nyea my friend is
making me a USB x USB interface he said it's simple and it's will be
tweaked, see you can make any hardware you want in the US just don't
try to make $ on it., hey what's up with Google's new "Validation: For
verification purposes please type the characters you see in the
picture below or the numbers you hear by clicking the accessibility
icon" deal ?

ctops.legal

I'm in the US and I despise spam, more than one email address I've had
has been rendered useless by the enormous volume of spam that makes it
in. I've had much better luck since I switched to gmail and set up a
number of disposable email forwards through trashmail.net, now whenever
I start getting spam from one, I can just drop it and switch to another.